The AVX-R2 polarity-inverting transformer is intended for use with general-purpose and high-speed Avtech pulse generators. The transformer rise time is less than 1 ns, and will handle pulse voltages of up to 200V and widths up to 5 us (or 10 us, if the voltage is limited to 100V).
The most recent information for the AVX-R2 Pulse Transformer is available here:
|AVX-R2 data sheet (PDF format, 1032 kB, 2019-09-06).|
|The following manuals for the AVX-R2 family (possibly including customized models) are available online:
Prices - USA and Canada
Standard US/Canada prices are listed below. We can also provide you with a formal quote.
|Provide a Certificate of Conformance||-CC1||$0||Option.|
|Provide an installed IUID-format label||-ID1||$0||Option. Label only. Does not include data registration. Records the manufacturer CAGE code, the instrument serial number, and the model number.|
|SMA female connectors instead of BNC female connectors||-SMA||$0||Option.|
|Ship to USA or Canada, on Avtech FedEx Priority account||$0||Included in base price.|
|Ship globally, on customer FedEx or UPS account||$0||Excludes Austria, China, The Czech and Slovak Republics, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan and Turkey. Consult your local representative for pricing.|
|Ship globally, on Avtech FedEx Priority account||Contact Avtech for pricing.||Excludes the above countries.|
|Ship globally, using a customer-specified freight forwarder||Contact Avtech for pricing.||Excludes the above countries. Not recommended. Due to the increased likelihood of shipping damage, the -ATA3 option (heavy-duty ATA shipping case) is mandatory for -PS, -C, and -B models.|
These prices are in U.S. dollars, and apply only to orders placed directly with Avtech from the United States and Canada. Reseller prices may be higher. A 5% academic discount is available for North American universities. Orders are non-cancellable, non-returnable. First-time customers ordering customized models are required to pay 33% in advance (at least 2 weeks prior to shipping, preferably by bank transfer), and the remaining 67% within 30 days of the ship date. Both payments are non-refundable.
Click here for additional information about price list terms, shipping methods, warranty and repair information.
Prices - International
Customers in Austria, China, The Czech and Slovak Republics, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan and Turkey should contact their local representative for pricing. International prices will be somewhat higher than the USA/Canada pricing shown above, depending on local documentation requirements, customs and shipping procedures, and other regulatory issues (for example, the European WEEE directive).
Customers in other countries should contact our Canadian headquarters directly for pricing. Avtech can ship internationally by FedEx (preferred), UPS, DHL, or Bax Global.
To form a valid model number:AVX-R2
+ (other possible options: -CC1, -ID1, -SMA)
Some options may not be available with all formats (see the table above), and some combinations of options may not be available together. See the data sheet for details.
Our online Model Number Checker tool can be used to validate model numbers.
Typical Test Results
No recent test results are currently available online. Contact Avtech for test data.
- AVX-1 Pulse Transformer
- AVX-1A Pulse Transformer
- AVX-1B Pulse Transformer
- AVX-2 Pulse Transformer
- AVX-3 Pulse Transformer
- AVX-R1 Pulse Transformer
- AVX-R4 Pulse Transformer
- AVX-R5 Pulse Transformer
- AVX-R6 Pulse Transformer
Related Applications Information
- AN-5 ~ Vendors of Fast Pulse Accessories
- AN-2A ~ General Applications Information
- TB6 ~ What Coaxial Cable Should I Use?
- How Can I Extend the Amplitude Range to Low Levels?
- Burst Modes, Single Pulse, Double Pulse, and Multi-Channel Options